Rayy Bazaar

I am in the Rayy Bazaar looking around, hearing so many things, and smelling lots of spices. It is hard to describe what I am smelling because there is to many different smells and all the noises are overwhelming for my ears.

A bazaar is a trading place on the Silk Road. I see that there is many people together. The Rayy Bazaar has plenty of stalls to trade goods. I see spices, textiles, grain, vegetables, fruit, animal hides, tools, artwork, precious stones, and more! I hear people haggling  in foreign tongues over trading goods.

My ears start to tingle from the noisy hoard of bargainers. My nose is loaded by the spices. It is all anyone can smell in this market place. I smell cinnamon, pepper, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg. My senses are overwhelmed I haven’t touch any of the spices, but I imagine what they feel like. I can not taste anything because of my tight budget. I barely have enough for the next day. I leave the market dejected, because I was hoping to experience the Rayy Bazaar to the fullest. The next time I come I will have to be able to see it to the fullest. I am hoping I am able to earn money.