Sights of the Shah-Abdol-Azim shrine

I have traveled many days & nights to see the famous Shah-Abdol-Azim shrine in Rayy we’re Shah-Abdol-Azim was intombed along with many other famous people. I came from the caspian sea & traveled over the mountains to come to Rayy. I stay in one of the local hotels that we’re scattered around the city. Rayy is mostly a muslim city. As I got closer I could see very intricate designs on it that was embroidered it gold looking stuff. The domes that we’re on top of it we’re amazing. Their we’re 2 small ones & one massive one. As we approached the tomb we started walking on a gravel path that was all around & lead to the Marble stairs in the shrine. I could hear many different noises around it but the loudest was the prayers. Their were also a lot of local people talking around the shrine. The shrine seemed to attract the local people’s around it.

I climbed the marble steps I finally took in on how big the interior was. I looked at the top of It & the roofs were shaped in Massive Domes colored turquoise & other lightish shades of Blue with Gold embroidered in it with a spiral design. Two tower that were just behind the main entrance that towered over the domes. There were very pretty designs inside on the ceiling & on the walls inside especially in this hall way that looked like a bunch of arches In a row that went in 4 ways. Attached to the ceiling we’re many crystal chandeliers that looked polished extremely well. There was also many different designs on the ceiling was we’re actually gold pieces attached to the top.  I spent many hours walking around looking at the designs & things all around the shrine. After I left the shrine i said to myself I would visit it again. It was on of the most beautiful places I had ever visited